The Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP) is a way to immigrate to Canada. It invites the applications of the non-Canadian residents who want to settle down in Saskatchewan.
What are the Benefits to apply for Saskatchewan?
The Government of Saskatchewan makes its final decision and nominates the SINP applicants.
The earning depends on the situation of an individual. If he is eligible and he can get monthly benefits such as –
- If you have a spouse or a partner
- If you have children
- If you pay for the place you live in
- If you live in a remote northern community
Your income depends on your conditions and it is assessed every month asper your living conditions.
You will get an employment and training benefits
Eligibility for permanent residence of Saskatchewan
If you want to be a permanent residence of Saskatchewan then you should take care of the following information –
- If you have a citizenship of Canada or a permanent resident
- If you are living in Saskatchewan
- If you are 18 years or more than that
- If you have no income or low income
How to apply for Saskatchewan?
If you want to apply then you should have
- Your Social Insurance Number (SIN) and your Saskatchewan Health Service Number (HSN)
- You should share the basic information about your family, spouse, and children
- You should have bank account
- Share full details about your money availability
- Share the complete details of the property and vehicles
- Share the other benefits if you are receiving
After submitting the application you have 30 days. In these days you have to submit all the required information and documents else you will be not be able to take the benefits of the services. So it is advisable to take action now and live the luxurious life in peace.