Education Credential Assessment
The Alberta Immigration Nominee Program (AINP) is an economic immigration program that nominates an individual for permanent residence in Alberta. The candidates are selected and then the Notification of Interest Letter issent by Alberta.
Alberta is one of Canada’s most remarkable provincial economies pulling in newcomers from all over Canada as well as the rest of the world. It is known for its fossil energy, farming, ranger service, education, the travel industry, and hospitality as well as its assembling industry giving jobs in Canada to a large number of people.
As a consolidated result of the quantity of jobs made by a solid economy, the quantity of brief foreign workers in the area and the expanded fixing of government movement programs, the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) has become one of Canada’s most famous immigrant recruitment programs, offering Canadian permanent residency to skilled unfamiliar workers and business people. The AINP additionally offers optimized application handling times with its new online portal which has diminished processing times to just 4 to a half year!
The nominee should have the required skills in order to fill the job shortage in Alberta.
The candidate will receive a Notification of Interest letter –
- If the candidate has an active Express Entry profile in the federal Express Entry pool.
- The candidate has showed his interest in the process of immigration which will take him to Alberta.
- The candidate is working in the direction of improving the economic growth of the Alberta.
- The candidate has a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System which has the score of 300.
Factors that increase the chance of Alberta PNP are as follows –
If the candidate has job offer or work experience in Alberta
If the candidate is graduate from a Canadian post-secondary institution
If the candidate has a parent, child, brother or sister who is the permanent resident of Alberta or a Canadian citizen living in Alberta.
The candidate will not be invited to submit an application –
- If the active nomination has not yet expired
- If the candidate has been issued a letter on a previous AINP application that has clearly mentioned that you are not eligible for re-apply to the AINP for a specific period of time.
Terms and Conditions
The AINP does not guarantees that all the applications which are received by the AINP will be assessed and the candidate will meet the assessment criteria will get a nomination.
If you are nominated through Alberta PNP program then you can apply for a permanent residence and can apply for permanent residence status together with your spouse or dependent members. The federal government takes the final decisions on these applications.