Canadian Experience class

Canadian Experience class

The Canadian Experience Class is for skilled workers who have the desire to become permanent residents and they have a Canadian work experience. It is ideal for candidates who are not only skilled but also deserving. It provides the fastest route to Canadian permanent residence.

The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) program is the best program for applicants who have recent Canadian work experience and are looking for permanent migration to Canada. Canadian Experience Class is also one of the abstained courses to Canadian permanent residence, taking just three to four months to process!

Who is eligible forCanadian Experience Class Program ?

A candidate must have at least 12 months of full time or an equivalent amount of part-time, skilled work experience in Canada. The Canadian work experience must have been obtained within the previous three years from the date of the application.

The Canadian Experience class is not an option for foreign nationals who do not have recent Canadian work experience.

The following requirements are required to be fulfilled in order to become the eligible for Canadian Experience Class is as follows –

  • The candidate must have at least 1 year of skilled worker experience in Canada
  • The employment duties in Canada come under the NOC Code Skill Level.
  • The candidate must have gained the experience of work by working in Canada while working under temporary resident status with authorization to work.

How to calculate the work experience ?

  • The skilled work experience is calculated as per the paid wages and commission earned.
  • If you are part-time worker then the candidate may work more or less than 15 hours/week and in total it makes 1560 hours.
  • If you want you can work more than 1 part time job in order to gain the total hours required in order to apply.
  • If the candidate has managerial jobs (skill level 0)
  • professional jobs (skill type A)
  • technical jobs and skilled trades (skill type B)

The candidate is not eligible forCanadian Experience Class –

  • If he is a refugee claimant in Canada
  • If he is working without any authorization
  • If he acquired his work experience while he was a temporary resident of Canada


If you want to settle down in Canada and then you should have experience in the Canadian Experience Class. If you meet the above mentioned eligibility criteria then you can apply from anywhere in the world.

Free Online Assessment

Chat with us here....
Send via WhatsApp