Federal Skilled Trade
The Federal Skilled Trade Program is for skilled workers who are qualified and have the desire to become the permanent resident. It provides an opportunity to potential immigrants who are qualified in a skilled trade. It increases the economy of the place and attracts young and talented blood towards it.
If you want to establish yourself in Canada economically and are looking for Federal Skilled Trade Program then you should have eligibility in you. Just have a look at the eligibility –
- The applicant must have 24 months of work experience.
- The applicant should be aware of either English or French language.
- The applicant should show the proof that he was offered full time job in Canada that in total adds up to 30 hours a week.
- The applicant must meet the requirements of the employment opportunities offered by the Companies of the Canada.
Applying for Skilled Trade Program
The Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) gives the opportunities to its candidates to apply for Skilled Trade Program as after getting it an individual will get the opportunity to live and work consistently in Canada and he is allowed to enjoy the benefits of that place.
Why Skilled Trade Program came into existence?
Canada is a dream place and everyone wants to settle down in that particular place. In simple words we can say that Canada is the safest place to live in. It has one of the best healthcare systems, cleanliness is its priority and students can enjoy high standards of education.
Canada has employment opportunities but it has the shortage of people who are well-qualified in their works. So, to overcome this factor Skilled Trade Program came into existence.
Requirements for Federal Skilled Trades (FST)
- A full time job offer from a Canadian business for at-least 1-year or a certification of qualification from a provincial or federal governing body.
- Language proficiency score in English or French language measured by the Canadian language benchmark or NCLC. (Level 4 or writing and reading level 5 for speaking and listening.
- Ability to demonstrate that you meet the job requirements of your skill trade.
- At-least 24 months of full time work experience within the last 5 years.
- You must show that you have enough money or saving for you and your family to live in Canada unless you have a valid job offer or can legally work in Canada.
Skilled Trade Program has changed many lives and now it is your turn. Your bright future is waiting for you.