Work Permit inside Canada
Work Permit Inside the Canada is the prime destination and it is a dream place for an individual who has the desire to establish his future and aims high in life. This country has the endless number of employment opportunities and provides varieties of facilities to its people. In short we can say that it provides a professional growth and development in the life of an individual.
It boosts the economy of the place and provides competitive wages to its employees. It opens the new doors of success and it gives professional growth also.
What is Canada Work Permit?
It provides a permission foreign country to take a job within Canada. If you want to work in Canada then you need a work permit to work there. Working in Canada has become an attraction point for young individual who dreamt of luxurious lifestyle.
How to obtain a Work Permit inside Canada?
In order to obtain the Work Permit inside Canada the person need to apply for a work visa only after getting the job offer or an employment contract from a Canadian employer.
The person should know his National Occupation Classification Code (NOC Code). This code is used to classify all types of employment as per the Canadian standards.
Different types of Work Permit
To obtain the Work Permit an applicant should have basic eligibility requirements –
- An individual can be a resident of Canada
- He should hold a work permit or his spouse or parents have a valid study or work permit.
- The candidate should be a graduate from a Canadian college or university
- He should have a temporary resident permit valid for at least 6 months
- The candidate should give a proof to an officer that he will move out of Canada on the expiry of the work permit.
- Should have complete documents which shows that the candidate have enough funds to support himself
- Should have no any criminal record
- Must have good health and should clear medical examination before applying for work visa.
Some Documents are required in order to apply forWork Permit inside Canada is as follows –
- A valid passport with the validity of more than 6 months
- Two pass-port sized photographs
- Educational qualification certificates
- Proof of professional qualifications
- Proof of financial resources
- Application fee
If you want Work Permit inside Canada then you should have these qualifications and documents.