Work Permit outside Canada
Work Permit Outside Canada is the dream destination for many of the workers, who need to accept professional development and growth in a powerful manner. Be that as it may, Canadian government is offering an incredible opportunity for foreign nationals who need to get Work Permit and further more could prompt move to Canada permanently. Canadian Employers can assist the employees to get Work Permit by accomplishing the positive LMIA.
If your application gets approved you will get the approval letter that clearly says that you are eligible to work outside Canada and you need to get work on your permit.
To obtain a temporary work permit which an applicant can apply for Work Permit outside Canada are as follows –
- The candidate should be a resident of Canada and hold a valid study or work permit.
- The candidate should be a graduate from a Canadian college or university
- He should have a temporary resident permit whose validity should be of 6 months.
- Waiting for CIC to process the permanent residence application.
- The candidate should be physically present in Canada while applying for the work permit.
In the work permit you will get to know –
- The type of work you are going to do
- The employer you can work for
- Where you can work
- How long can you work.
After getting the approval you are eligible to work outside Canada. If you are the Canadian and have the desire to work outside Canada then after completing some important formalities you can work anywhere that too in a legal way. Canada is one of the dream destinations for individuals who are seeking to work abroad.
If you want to work outside Canada and want to work in a legal way then you should apply for Work Permit outside Canada. After completing the formalities you can apply for the Job wherever you want. We have a professional team and if you find anything difficult or you are not able to understand then you can reach to us or can give a call to us. Our most efficient team will listen to you and will guide you so that you may not stay in confusion and can take your decision wisely.
For more information regarding work permit, please contact Kang Immigration.